Re: [cbi-dev] HIPP user rights

Thanks for the hint. Is it considered to be save to add that permission for anonymous users?

Christian

Am 18.02.2016 um 09:39 schrieb Mikaël Barbero:
Hi Christian,

You're right. By default, anonymous users of HIPP can not see workspaces or job configuration. If you want me to change that for your HIPP, just give me its name. Note that you can do it by yourself on a per job basis, by ticking job "workspace" permissions for anonymous user ("Enable job-based security" must be activated for the given job).

Cheers,
Mikael

Back to the top