From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        04/30/2015 09:41 AM
Subject:        [cbi-dev] Are you watching cbi-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx ?
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The CBI Bugzilla components use cbi-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx as the default assignee.  Please add that inbox to your bugzilla "watch" list[1] if you'd like to receive notifications of incoming bugs.

I just filed the bug below and noticed that the notification list was rather light:

Bug 465933 - Convert the webservice to a war with jetty?

Or maybe everyone trusts us to Do The Right Thing(tm)?

Thanks,

Denis

[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=email_______________________________________________