Re: [cbi-dev] Release schedule

On 04/30/2015 10:10 AM, Mikael Barbero wrote:
Then, I would love to see this change https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/46751/ being reviewed. It removes the chicken and egg issue of using the previous version of jarsigner to sign jarsigner and other CBI maven plugins. The idea is rather to sign the jars after a "mvn clean verify" with the following script:
You could keep the current block but use the ${project.version} instead of previous one, and run sequentially
$ mvn install
$ mvn deploy -Prelease
when deploying. It seems easier to me than maintaining a piece of shell.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top