Re: [cbi-dev] Is there support for all previous releases of Eclipse?

On 07/09/2014 03:13 PM, Glauber Ventura wrote:
With the above commands and even with this change at eclipse-platform-parent/pom.xml can I assure that I built exactly the state that was used to build the R4_4 release?

Yes, I believe it should be, but it won't be exactly 100% because you didn't build at the exact same time as the original release did so things like the build qualifier would have a different date.

There's a buildId property in the parent pom.xml which you override if you need to have the qualifier built with the same numbers.

Thanh

Back to the top