Re: [cbi-dev] Minor change to CBI platform repo

Hi Thanh,

Yes this is a similar case. Those tests are obsolete in the 4.x stream. They have been deleted from master but not from the 4.2.x maintenance stream. If I delete them from 4.2.x upstream should that solve the problem for you?

John

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/20/2012 02:48 PM

Please respond to
Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cbi-dev] Minor change to CBI platform repo

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on rebasing the CBI platform build to Juno SR1 RC1 but am having an issue related to org.eclipse.help.appserver that was removed in eclipse.platform.ua repo.

It seems that another bundle org.eclipse.update.tests.core requires it [1] so since it is now removed this requirement cannot be satisfied. Is this expected? or do these repos need to be updated to not pull in this bundle as well?

Thanks,

Thanh

[1]
http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.git/tree/update/org.eclipse.update.tests.core/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF?h=R4_2_maintenance