Re: [cbi-dev] Bug 376586 - migrate repo and product poms to eclipsebuilder

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doesn't eclipsebuilder repo contain definition of the contents and
configuration of Platform SDK and other packages? I don't think we need
anything else from that repo.

This is my understanding.  We need eclipsebuilder for the .product files and p2.inf files and for anything else that it considers it needs to create the .zips and repos that come out of a build.

But we want to use that config and provide the maven/tycho equivalents in pom.xml

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR