Re: [cbi-dev] last two more class differences

Hi Igor,

The method definition order might be a result of the different compiler/target version used by build. I see in the Eclipse classic build that HookedJavaFileObject$ForwardingWriter is compiled for 1.6 target and the order is:

public volatile bridge append(CharSequence) : Appendable throws IOException public volatile bridge append(CharSequence, int, int) : Appendable throws IOException
  public volatile bridge append(char) :

What do you see? IMHO Eclipse compiles by default with ecj, so that the difference could be that of a using sun/oracle compiler by Tycho build?

For TextMergeViewer I see in Eclipse classic the target is 1.2, and the constant value is properly build into like LDC 3.141592653589793. Not resolving static final value might be result of an incomplete/wrong Math.PI definition or missing it completely in the target platform? I don't think this is compiler dependent.