Re: [cbi-dev] cbi-dev call this week

Hi Everyone,

I've posted the meeting minutes for this week to http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/June12_2012

Feel free to update if there's anything missing.

Thanks,

Thanh

On 10/06/2012 9:44 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am on Vacation this week so Thanh will run this week's cbi-dev call.

I'd like to suggest the following agenda topics:

1) Qualifiers work update - Igor Federenko
2) IU/Test update & fixing the issue blocking rcp - Thanh Ha
3) SWT & Equinox launchers - Krzysztof Daniel (one thing on Andrew's mind is covering Windows, MacOS in addition to Linux, please discuss)

Thanh has been chipping away at the CBI WTP build. We'll revisit this in a future call as the platform takes precedence for now.

Please feel free to suggest other topics as appropriate.

See you next week.

Andrew