Re: [cbi-dev] Issue compiling CBI WTP with Access Restriction error

On 05/17/2012 12:03 AM, Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
I see two different problems here:
1) that we're importing a class that's not part of the 1.4 platform API,
only for use as an argument type on a method we never even call
2) that our 1.4 bundle is being evaluated against
/home/user/Downloads/jdk1.6.0_32/jre/lib/rt.jar -- which sure looks like
1.6 and _not_ 1.4 as specified

I've opened bug 379777 to address the problem in the bundle itself.  Igor,
any idea why it's reporting the problem against a 1.6 runtime and not the
1.4 as intended?  It's definitely not something I'm seeing messages about
in the 4.2M7 IDE.

This is actually the install directory of where I installed the JDK on my system. I understand that Tycho uses the JDK that's defined in MANIFEST.MF file though so in this case:

Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.4

So J2SE-1.4 should be what's actually being used to compile.

Thanh

Back to the top