Re: [cbi-dev] Empty source bundles

On 05/16/2012 04:40 PM, Thanh Ha wrote:
I was able to include the swt examples in the natives and got this one mostly working. One problem below is giving me some grief though. It seems that org.eclipse.sdk.examples-feature includes org.eclipse.sdk.examples.source which is what itself should produce but Tycho doesn't seem to pick it up.

I tried ignoring it in the pom by adding

<feature id="org.eclipse.sdk.examples" />

to the tycho-source-feature-plugin excludes list but this does not seem to help the issue. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

I managed to figure out how to get this working. The feature id should have actually been

<feature id="org.eclipse.sdk.examples.source" />

I also had to add to the pom for org.eclipse.sdk.examples-feature:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-p2-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho.version}</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>attached-p2-metadata</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>p2-metadata</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

Now my only remaining issue is my issue with org.eclipse.swt.win32.wce_ppc.arm not being picked up by Tycho.

Thanh

Back to the top