Re: [cbi-dev] How do you pull the latest from the prototype

Delete directories specified in -Dmaven.repo.local mvn invocation
parameter (/var/tmp/lts/R4_localrepo and /var/tmp/lts/R3_localrepo as
specified on the wiki). Or you can specify different directories, if you
want to keep the old stuff around for whatever reason.

--
Regards,
Igor