Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

Thanks Paul,

I was able to get further with the build by removing the single features from the parent pom.xml and adding org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.ee.feature.

I'm now having issues with missing dependency for org.osgi.framework.resource.

-----

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:

[ERROR] Software being installed: org.eclipse.equinox.resolver.tests 1.1.100

[ERROR] Missing requirement: org.eclipse.equinox.resolver 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'package org.osgi.framework.resource 1.0.0' but it could not be found

[ERROR] Cannot satisfy dependency: org.eclipse.equinox.resolver.tests 1.1.100 depends on: package org.osgi.service.resolver 0.0.0

[ERROR]

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.equinox.resolver 1.0.0.qualifier to package org.osgi.framework.resource 1.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.equinox.resolver.tests 1.1.100 to package org.osgi.framework.resource 1.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]

org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.equinox.resolver 1.0.0.qualifier to package org.osgi.framework.resource 1.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.equinox.resolver.tests 1.1.100 to package org.osgi.framework.resource 1.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]

-----

I'm not sure why it's not being pulled in. Is this supposed to be pulled in from orbit?

I'm using the following repositories which is the same ones specified in the map files.

[INFO] Adding repository (cached) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20120308061416/repository/

[INFO] Adding repository (cached) http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.5.4/site.p2

[INFO] Adding repository (cached) http://www.eclipse.org/external/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-8.x/8.1.1.v20120215/

[INFO] Adding repository (cached) file:/var/tmp/lts/natives

[INFO] Adding repository (cached) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/aspectj/update

Thanh