Re: [cbi-dev] javax.security.sasl dependency error M5

The build is configured to use J2SE-1.4 execution environment by default
(see <executionEnvironment> configuration element in the parent pom.xml
file), which I believe does not provide javax.security.sasl package. Try
forcing J2SE-1.5 execution environment for the failing feature build
using something like this

     <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <executionEnvironment>J2SE-1.5</executionEnvironment>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Regards,
Igor