The logo has been added.

Thank you for this contribution.

Best regards,

Frédéric Madiot
Marketing Manager
+33 2 51 13 82 09 | +33 7 86 04 61 55

7 Boulevard Ampère - Carquefou - France
obeosoft.com | twitter | linkedin

Le 02/02/2022 à 19:16, Eduardo Escobar Burger a écrit :

Hello,

I authorize Capella project team to display UFSM's logo on the Capella Adopters page (https://eclipse.org/capella/adopters.html).

The Logo of our University is in this LINK.

The use of Capella here is within a research group called Systems Engineering and Complexity Research Group - GPESC. In this Group, we have different Projects that use capella, such as CubeSat Program, CanSat Program, MBSE Courses and Aerospace Engineering Programs.

Link of our Research Group: LINK

Kind Regards,

--
---
Prof. Dr. Eduardo Escobar Bürger

Mechanical Engineering Department - Technology Center
Federal University of Santa Maria - UFSM