[capella-adopters] CientiveGroup on Capella Adopters page

To whom it may concern

I authorize the Capella project team to display Cientive Group's logo on the Capella Adopters page (https://eclipse.org/capella/adopters)"?

Thank you.

Vijay Thukral, PhD, President

Cientive Group Incorporated

8760 Castle Park Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Toll-free:  888-739-8036

Mobile:  +1-317-809-8040
E-mail:
vijay.thukral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:  www.SyEntivegroup.com

About SyEntive Group — SyEntive Group is a model based systems engineering company working in the healthcare domain.  It specializes in:

1) System Modeling, Data Analytics and System Simulation; and

2) Transcription and Coding Services.

We help transform our data-filled world to digital intelligenceTM

SyEntive offers consultation in the healthcare domain. SyEntive services include medical transcription, clinical data services.  It specializes in model based systems engineering approaches and its application to healthcare to perform complex system analyses using behavioral models, parametric models, discrete system simulation and predictive analytics.

  1. Synthesis of algorithmic solutions
  2. Application development for healthcare, medical devices
  3. System models of healthcare processes, data processes
  4. Testing
  5. Risk analysis

SyEntiveGroup LLC  is aMinority Business Enterprise.