From: Frédéric Madiot <frederic.madiot@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 August 2020 09:50
To: Jose Fuentes <jose.fuentes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mayela Jerez <mayela.jerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Cecilia Karlsson <cecilia.karlsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sara Llorens <sara.llorens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Juan Llorens <juan.llorens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Capella Adopers page

Hello José,

Yes, the Adopters page is the only one containing your logo.

In order to keep a trace for Eclipse Foundation (who hosts the Capella website), you just have to send the new logo to capella-adopters@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Best regards,

Frédéric Madiot
Products & Marketing Manager
+33 2 51 13 82 09 | +33 7 86 04 61 55
@fmadiot

7 Boulevard Ampère - Carquefou - France
obeo.fr | twitter | linkedin

Le 10/08/2020 à 09:18, Jose Fuentes a écrit :

Bonjour Frédéric, comment allez-vous ?

I’m glad you’ve noticed the changes on our website. I’m copying @Cecilia Karlsson, you can manage these changes on the Capella Adopters page with here (the current logo is really old, more than 10 years 😊).

I’ve also checked the add-on section, but I think that this section only includes a brief description and a link to our website, but there are no logos if I’m correct. Is there any other section where we should replace our logo?

Cordialement,

José