[capella-adopters] Please add our logo on the Capella adopters page

Dear Capella-Adopters,

we are a start up company, but we have invented a very usefull too, so it would be a great help for us, if our logo would be on the Capella adopters page

VISIONEER has developed a tool for object-oriented requirement engineering as part of a tool chain with Polarion and Capella. Any Capella System Model be imported and extended with System Kit Elements for Embedded Systems to generate complete textual specifications, SW code and test cases.

I follow your instructions and

I authorize Capella project team hereby to display Visioneer's logo
on the Capella Adopters page (https://eclipse.org/capella/adopters.html)

Please fine attached our logo, please let me know, if you expect any other format.

I would be great, if you'd connect that logo with our homepage:

https://visioneer.info/

Beste Grüße / Regards,

Gerhard  Schilling

Tel. +49 179 3245588