[ca-dev] Question about applied changes during porting Jakarta Annotations Specification from 9.1 to 10.

Hello Jakarta Annotation community,

now I'm porting Jakarta EE Tutorial from version 9.1 to 10 and I would need to understand what changes have been applied in various Jakarta EE Specifications during the porting from 9.1 to 10 to reflect them in Jakarta EE Tutorial 10, if the changes concern the content of Tutorial, of course.

Can I, kindly, ask you to provide me, please, the list of applied changes in the case of Jakarta Annotation Specification? May be you have Issues or (it would be just great) summary page?

Thank you in advance!

Dmitri.

Back to the top