[ca-dev] Project Lead election for Dmitry Kornilov on Jakarta Annotations

A project lead election for Dmitry Kornilov on project Jakarta Annotations
(ee4j.ca) was started by Ed Bratt with this criteria:

Dmitry has served as maintenance developer for Annotations for several years.
He submitted the Release Review plan for Annotations 2.1. Dmitry would be an
excellent candidate for lead for this release. I recommend you join me and
give him a +1
The Plan preview can be viewed here:
https://deploy-preview-425--jakartaee-specifications.netlify.app/specifications/annotations/2.1/
Thank you!

Jakarta Annotations project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.ca/elections/election-dmitry-kornilov-project-lead-jakarta-annotations

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.ca