Re: [buckminster-dev] Headless (JUnit) launching

Hi Johannes,
I belive everything is included in our Helios M2 release. You'll find all the latest stuff at these sites:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates-3.6
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-3.6

You need a platform that is 3.6M2 or newer to run from an IDE.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren