Re: [buckminster-dev] New version of Buckminster Book available (rev0.5)

Hi Thomas,

> I would not recommend the use of direct branches in the
> RMAP when accessing SVN

It seems practical enough, as well as being 'the most
obvious solution'  (to my mind at least). Are you
recommending a different approach because the
way RMAP works might change, or something like
that? Maybe because there is an external dependency
on the property value?

> I think it's better to control the nightly/integration/release
> aspect of SCM's using the CQUERY branch/tag path.

Do you have an example that illustrates this approach
that you prefer, for informational purposes?

[I haven't read the book yet - keeping that for vacation -
so apologies if it is in there!]

 cheers
   --oh

Back to the top