[bpmn2-modeler-dev] How to extract the part of source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that automatically generates DI info for a BPMN file without it

Hi Everybody!

I programmatically created an XML format .bpmn file which does not contain any DI information. When I open the .bpmn file in Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler it can display the BPMN diagram and generate the DI information automatically for me. Now I want to write a java method that reads the .bpmn file without DI information, generates the DI information for it and outputs a .bpmn file with the DI information. I want to use the part of the source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler that generates DI (maybe with some necessary modifications) to implement my method. How can I do that? I tried to read the source code of Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler but it is difficult to understand and I get lost in the code. I don't know how to extract the part of source code I want.

Can anyone please help me?

I'll really appreciate if someone can help me!

Back to the top