[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Issue with deletion of the Participant.

Hi,

We are using BPMN2 Modeler1.0.1. When I delete a participant, the deletion of BPMNShape for lanes and other activaties and the BPMNEdge for the SequenceFlow does not get deleted while the participant , process, lanes and other activites gets deleted. This leaves the BPMNShape and BPMNEdge without the BPMNElement. Please find the attached xml’s which defines this behavior.

When I try reopening the BPMN file in the Diagram editor it shows the IMPORT ERROR dialog.

cid:image002.png@01D0359B.667CEAD0

Please do let us know is this a known issue and do we have any workarounds.

Please let us know the version if the issue is already fixed.

Thanks & Regards,

Atika