Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] How to make a read-only diagram?

Hi Rui,

I did it with the toolProvider extension of the org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.ui extension point. I've overridden the method BPMN2ToolBehaviorProvider.getDoubleClickFeature() - now it does not popup the properties dialog (I've implemented a different action on doubleclick) and BPMN2ToolBehaviorProvider.getContextButtonPad() to disable the pad with properties and delete buttons (It's only available for TextAnnotations). Also, I've replaced all property tabs with the propertyTab extension and disabled them, now only the Description tab is available.