Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] change element's name in diagram ?

Hi Bob,

I'm facing some problem.
I'm getting sometimes a ghost connector, I can see only the "dots" of the connector between two elements in the diagram just after I drop the target. and if I select another element the connection disappears (it is there, but not visible or selectable)

Do you know any about this issue?