Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Weekly status for Aug 17, 2012

I've checked this link and I laugh a lot with this part  :) :

Compatibility with Eclipse juno.
A happy coincidence, I'm sure

cheers,

Cristiano

On 20/08/12 19:18, Bob Brodt wrote:
Thanks Cristiano. The last time I tested with Juno, everything appeared to work, or at least the things that were broken in Juno were also broken in Indigo ;)

Check out the New & Noteworthy page on the project website: http://eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/noteworthy.php

Cheers!
Bob