[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Enquiry about starting up process

Hi all,

I'm a new guy in this list, I'm trying to extend BPMN2 Editor, letting it be capable of dealing with simple eTOM(http://goo.gl/xTcCh) stuff.

I've never developed eclipse plugins before, I did try some eclipse plugin tutorials though, so my question will be seemed naive to you guys.

I'm now geared with Mac OS X 10.7, running 64-bit JVM, Eclipse is Indigo, graphiti is in version 0.8.
When I imported the BPMN2 Editor project, I got whole bunch of complains about
- createDefaultText(Diagram, GraphicsAlgorithmContainer)
- createDefaultMultiText(Diagram, GraphicsAlgorithmContainer)

I keep noticing that in the project we passed Shape type into the method call. By checking the type hierarchy I couldn't find any relationship between Shape and Diagram. Is there any problem around here or just I imported the wrong package?

I've stucked in here for hours, any yell will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Chao

Back to the top