[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Regarding Bpmn2 Modeler

 Hi all,

   The present bpmn2 modeler being developed is using
the graphiti framework. i am trying to develop the bpmn2 modeler using
GEF alone . I have the emf bpmn2 model in place and really confused of
how to use the model and create an fully functional Bpmn2 editor using
Gef . is there any tutorial available to know how to use emf bpmn2
metamodel with gef. I have searched the internet for over an month but
nothing seems to be available.

--
P.KARTHICK

Back to the top