Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Adding custom tasks

Yes, you can use dynamic EMF. There are several resources on the internet that describes this, one tutorial I've found is here:
http://learning.infocollections.com/ebook%202/Computer/Programming/Java/Eclipse.Modeling.Framework/0131425420_ch13lev1sec6.html
You have to extend the object model in the CreateTaskFeature#createFlowElement().

HTH!

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

Hi, still me :D.
is it possible to add fields to the properties of the task (which will be displayed in eclipse under properties?)?
should i've to extend the BPMN grammar (model i guess is the BPMN20.ecore)?
anything about that?

cheers.