[bpmn2-modeler-dev] BPMN2 editor

Hi Stefano,

The BPMN2 Modeler project at eclipse [1] is just getting started, so you picked the right time to jump in ;) We have, just yesterday, provisioned the resources at eclipse.org for repository, website, bugzilla, etc. etc. and I'll be working on getting the initial code contribution into the GIT repository, setting up builds and fleshing out the website in the coming days.

As far as documentation goes, I'm afraid there's very little, other than the wiki at github [2]. The editor does have a "custom task" extension point (defined in the "core" plugin) - have a look at the "extras" plugin for an example. If you need help, feel free to ping me or post to the mailing list [3] or newsgroup (coming soon).

[1] http://eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler
[2] https://github.com/imeikas/BPMN2-Editor-for-Eclipse/wiki

_______________________________________
Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

> From: Stefano Tranquillini <stefano.tranquillini@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:10:22 +0200

>   Hi.
>    i found your email while looking into the git repository for the BPMN2 eclipse editor (https://github.com/imeikas/BPMN2-Editor-for-Eclipse)
>    actually i'm looking for any guide/manual/mailinglist/forum which can help me in the development.
>    I started by looking and trying to add a new item to the palette, but looks quite complex (a bunch of classes and without any guide i will surly make mess).
>    i'm doing this because for a project i need to work with (extend and other things) an opensource BPMN2 editor, and this one looks like the best OS BPMN2 editor.
>    do u know from where i can start or where i can find help?
>
>    thanks
>    --
>    Stefano

Back to the top