[bpel-dev] BPEL model with Teneo/Hibernate

Hi all,

I'm creating an application based on EMF technology I'm trying to integrate with BPEL ecore model. In particular, I declared in my model a reference to the BPEL Process. After setting all the correct references and imported their referenced genmodels are perfectly able to generate the portion of the model code that I needed. Now I'm implementing the persistence layer through the use of Teneo and Hibernate and I have some difficulty. In practice the DataStore object fails because Teneo raise an exception when accessing to the "PropertyImpl" class. Most likely the error is due to the fact that in the “org.eclipse.bpel.model_0.5.0.jar” there are two restrictions in "org.eclipse.bpel.model.messageproperties.impl" and "org.eclipse.bpel.model.partnerlinktype.impl" subpackages. Analyzing the source code I realized that access to such classes is guaranteed by the presence of some objects that serve as proxies to these portions. How do I inform Teneo of this presence? Or should I use a different approach? Someone else has already had to do with architecture similar to mine?

Thanks a lot.

Giovanni

Back to the top