Re: [bpel-dev] Compile-Time Errors and Extension Points

Hi Bruno,

What version of Eclipse are you using in your target platform? It should
be at least Eclipse 3.2M4. That will probably explain the first error. I
haven't looked into the other errors in detail but they might be related
to the EMF version you are using. Which one is it?

About the runtime extension, no we have not started anything on that area
yet.

Hope that helps,
Rodrigo

Bruno Wassermann <B.Wassermann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/22/2006 10:25 AM
Please respond to
"B.Wassermann" and "BPEL Designer project developer discussions."

bpel-dev <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bpel-dev] Compile-Time Errors and Extension Points

Hi Guys,

Two questions about the code base.

1. I have just checked out the latest version of the code from cvs and
have
come across a few compile-time problems. Can anyone please give me a hand
figuring out how to remedy these?

- org.eclipse.bpel.ui.BPELEditor

[The method setInputWithNotify(FileEditorInput) is undefined for the type
BPELEditor               BPELEditor.java
org.eclipse.bpel.ui/src/org/eclipse/bpel/ui
line 1787                February 22, 2006 3:03:58 PM            436]

This method is being called from BPELEditor.updateInputFile()

- org.eclipse.bpel.mode.CorrelationPattern and EndpointReferenceRole

[The constructor AbstractEnumerator(int, String, String) is undefined
CorrelationPattern.java org.eclipse.bpel.model/src/org/eclipse/bpel/model
line 183                 February 22, 2006 3:02:56 PM            147]

Should the additional argument be added as a field to AbstractEnumerator
or
be removed from the call to super?

2. Is the extension point for providing third-party runtime support
already
in place and documented?

Cheers,

-- Bruno
Bruno Wassermann

Research Fellow                Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 3699 (Direct Dial)

University College London      Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 1397
Dept. of Computer Science      Email: B.Wassermann@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Gower Street
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Wassermann
London WC1E 6BT