Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] Catch NullPointerException

Hi,

I'm using JDBC Data Sources. Ich tried a lot of things yesterday but nothing
worked. What really bothered me was, that I could reduce the reason for the
error to only one table. If I delete this table, there is no error.
So far so well but if I delete the whole content of the table the error is
still there.
I really catch every single request and so there should be no further error.

I really not understand this problem.

Regards,
JRS