[birt-report-engine-dev] birt beginner question...

I downloaded BIRT 2.3 as an eclipse plugin. I have a webapp into which I
would like to integrate birt. I have created a demo report from the
designer. I am wondering which jars to be included in my release - for my
web app to run the report ? I am not using the webapp shipped with birt to
run the reports - rather I have a servlet instantiating the ReportEngine.
From the eclipse plugins folders, there are

birt.core.*.jar birt.report.engine.*.jar birt.report.model*.jar birt.report.runtime*.jar birt_2.3.2.jar

For development, I included all these jars. But I am not sure if everyone of
this is required for runtime ? Or should I just download the 2.5.1 runtime version separately and use that
for bundling with my webapp ?

Thanks

gd