From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tonismar bernardo
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:02 AM
To: birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] Connections doesn't closes.[Using.rptlibrary]

Hi,

I've been monitoring BIRT connections with PostgreSQL and sometimes it doesn't closes.
I read it's seems that when .rptlibrary and .rptdesign files have a datasource. Causing two connections with the database.
I take off the datasource from my .rptdesign file but, using only the datasource from the .rptlibrary, the problem still happen.
Any ideas about this?

thanks!

Tonismar
http://kroiner.wordpress.com