[birt-report-engine-dev] WebReport Example with a Scripted Data Source

Hi,

I have successfully deployed the WebReport Example to my Tomcat instance.
This work perfectly with html and PDF output.

Now I an trying to run that WebReport Example with a scripted DataSource
from the Example from this tutorial:

http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/examples/scripting/scripteddatasource/scripteddatasource.html

Even in Eclipse when going to the Preview tab i only get a "page not found
error" with no logs. Of course i have placed the Class files in the
corresponding classes folder or the birt viewer.

If I run the WebReport Example with the rptdesign xml file I get a strange
error:

"WARNUNG: A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression.
Script engine error: TypeError: [JavaPackage ContactistFactory] is not a
function, it is org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage.
(DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN#3)
 Script source: DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN, line: 1, text:
__bm_OPEN(). See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError:
[JavaPackage ContactistFactory] is not a function, it is
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage. (DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN#3)
 Script source: DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN, line: 1, text:
__bm_OPEN()
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: A BIRT exception occurred:
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError:
[JavaPackage ContactistFactory] is not a function, it is
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage. (DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN#3)
 Script source: DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN, line: 1, text:
__bm_OPEN(). See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError:
[JavaPackage ContactistFactory] is not a function, it is
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage. (DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN#3)
 Script source: DataSet[Set].__bm_OPEN, line: 1, text:
__bm_OPEN()
	at
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException.wrap(DataException.java:118)
..."

It seems that it cannot find the SimpleClass.class I have placed it in the
classes folder of the WebReport Example.

Im really looking forward to your help

thanks

regards

kolja