[birt-report-engine-dev] Running a Birt Report from a session bean

We have an RCP application that we are running on a JBoss appserver.  We want to run a Birt Report from a session bean.  However we only want to generate the report, and not view it.  We can do this (generate a report without viewing it) from the client, but are not sure how to go about accomplishing from a session bean.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Dennis

BTW, we are running Birt 2.2.1, Eclipse 3.3.1.1, and JBoss 4.0.4.CR2.

Back to the top