[birt-report-engine-dev] Modify odaUrl in report design from genreport.bat ?

Hey all. I have designed a baseline report that uses a local SQLite data
source. Now that the layout is good, a scheduler will run genReport.bat (on
Win32) with parameters to make reports on a local SQLite data source - but
one with a different path and size than the designer database.

How can I change or set the (odaUrl?) data path parameter at runtime via
genReport.bat (or other batch-file-command-line construct)?

Thanks.