[birt-report-engine-dev] birt csv rendering change source

Hello,
I have eclipse 3.3 and birt 2.2.

I create plugin csv from the book Integrating and extending Birt, i place the plugin in directory plugin 'EngineReport'

I change source code
-- class RenderOptionBase
add line public static final String OUTPUT_FORMAT_CSV = "csv" ;

-- class EngineConstants
add line public final static String APPCONTEXT_CSV_RENDER_CONTEXT = "CSV_RENDER_CONTEXT" ;

and add class

public class CSVRenderOption extends RenderOptionBase{
public static final String CSV = "CSV" ;

public CSVRenderOption(){
}
}

and deploy jar in lib of directory EngineReport

In My applic i call  CSV, run test, le file is empty and not error

Help me for change source birt and call my rendering ?

thanks
}