[birt-report-engine-dev] Ref: creating BIRT report dynamically

Hi,
   I am new to BIRT and just started exploring its features.

Just want to ask can BIRT create dynamic reports i.e. fetching data from the Database dynamically. I mean to say, like we create a report generation facility in which *For Example*: I would like to view "the financial report from January, 2006 to December, 2006" to be showed Graphical format. For that we created drop down menus (in a web page) for date and user can select the date values to generate the report.

If this is possible, could anyone help me as how to do the same.

Thanks,
Pranav Aggarwal

Back to the top