Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] BIRTReport Engine in a Portlet

Jetspeed-2 distribution uses
org.apache.pluto.core.impl.PortletContextImpl class available in
pluto-1.0.1.jar in $JETSPEED_HOME/shared/lib. If you use this jar when
you build your classes, it should resolve the ClassCastException.

Thanks,
Deepa