RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] PERFORMANCE

-----Original Message-----
From: Roshanak Afsarifard
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 10:56 AM
To: 'birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: Wenfeng Li; Houqiang Yan; Crystal (Ye) Shen; Krishna Venkatraman
Subject: RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] PERFORMANCE

Hi Lydie,
    We have successfully generated BIRT reports with up to one million
rows of data from a TPC-H database. So we do not expect a 6000 row
dataset to cause any problem.
Please file a bugzilla bug and provide complete details about where the
failure happens, the error, the type of database,... and attach your
report.
Regards,
Roshanak