[birt-report-engine-dev] XAMPLE REQUIRED

HI All

M new to BIRT , currently working on a project using  "JSP+SERVLET+MySQL" ...
For reporting till now we were using JSP pages ..but they r tedious to use as all must be knowing...
Using BIRT i tried to create the report....they r simple ,
But now i want to integrate the tool with my application.

According to the TUTORIAL given on the BIRT SITE , I have done every thing.
I m able to see the EXAMPLE report ,SALESINVOICE.rptdesign through the TOMCAT.

Can any one kindly tell me how to pass the parameters of JSP page to the report engine so that my required report can be seen .
I am not able to go further than the example given on the site.

IF any one can please tell me the step by step procedure to create the custom report .

THANKS ALL

ASLAM

Back to the top