RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] vote to accept a new committer

Yes, I agree to accept Kai as a committer to the BIRT report engine project.

Wenfeng
-----Original Message-----
From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Stanley Wang
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 1:24 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT Report Engine project
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] vote to accept a new committer

Dear BIRT report engine project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer.  Kai Shen is willing to contribute to the report engine project. Engine team recommends Kai Shen as a committer to the BIRT report engine subproject.

Please reply to this mailing list,

either

"Yes, I agree to accept Xudong Ma as a committer to the BIRT DtE project",

or

"No, I do not agree to accept Xudong Ma as a committer to the BIRT DtE project"

Thanks

Stanley Wang

Actuate Corporation

Tel: 650-837-2279