From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jianqiang Luo
Sent: Sun 11/13/2005 10:57 PM
To: birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] vote to accept a new committer

Dear BIRT DtE project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new
committer.  Xudong Ma is willing to contribute to the DtE project. DtE
team recommends Xudong as a committer to the BIRT DtE subproject.

Please reply to this mailing list,

either

"Yes, I agree to accept Xudong Ma as a committer to the BIRT DtE
project",

or

"No, I do not agree to accept Xudong Ma as a committer to the BIRT DtE
project"

Thanks

Jianqiang

<<winmail.dat>>