[birt-report-engine-dev] problem using report engine

Hi

I am facing a problem while generating reports that contains Chart &
images using the BIRT report engine.I am creating the report
templates with the eclipse BIRT plugin.These templates i am giving as
an input to BIRT engine which is a part of my web application.
                                            This successfully
generate(HTML format) the report but when i open the report,the
images & charts are not displayed.

In the BIRT site they r saying that we have to set the image handler
i,e CompleteHTMLImageHandler or ServerHTMLImageHandler.
I have used both the options but of no use.

Can anyone help me in setting the configuration for the BIRT to
support images & charts.
Thanks in advance

Back to the top