[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] add calculated grand total column inBIRT crosstab
- From: "Zhiqiang Qian" <zqian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:46:35 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcnTaSMbSR9sM9nHTkyJyBS2L+vEegAAvMBA
- Thread-topic: [birt-report-designer-dev] add calculated grand total column inBIRT crosstab
The derived measure do not support grandtotal/subtotal so far. To work
around, you can insert another regular measure, and change the data
binding of the original data item in the cell.
Actuate Corporation - Shanghai R&D Center
* : (86)21-58826388
* : zqian@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:21 AM
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] add calculated grand total column
I am using BIRT 2.3.2 and I am trying to add a calculated grand total
to a cross tab.
I managed to add a "Derived Measure" in the details area, but I don't
how to add this column in the grand totals column area.
Any hint/workaround very much appreciated.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Eclipse BIRT - Report Designer - Dev mailing list archive
birt-report-designer-dev mailing list