[birt-report-designer-dev] Send data from one dataset('s query) as input to another dataset('s query)....

Hi,

I've a requirement where I have some fields (in BOOKING table) like,
booking_id, booking_name, source, destination.. etc. in my first data set..
this booking table is associated with a PASSENGER table, whose fields are
passenger_id, passenger_name, seat_no. This table has booking id as a
foriegn key. So, for every BOOKING(booking_id), there can be more than one
PASSENGERs.

I've to display the boking_id and the coresponding passenger_name(s) in the
BIRT report.

I've created one data set containing the fields in the BOOKING table, and am
planning to create another data set containing the fields in the PASSENGER
table corresponding to each booking_id.  Now, to retirve passenger
information corresponding to each booking id, how can i write a query
"select passenger_name, seat_no from passenger where booking_id=?" by
getting the booking id from the first data set i've created......? i.e.,,

IN SHORT:
How can i pass a value from the first data set as input to the second data
set..?

Thanks in advance..
Ram.S