[birt-report-designer-dev] Can we set a default value as ALL from the dataset?

Hi,

 I am new to BIRT. When we create a Report parameter lets say student, and I
choose the data set (statically or dynamically), can I set the default value
to be as the entire data set, so that if the user does NOT select any
student specifically, it should show the report output for ALL students by
default. Is it possible through some other way?

Thanks,
Shilpa Manocha