From: John, Abhilash
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:37 PM
To: 'For developers on the BIRT Report Engine project'
Subject: Issues with Style Sheets

Hi All,
I am using the version 2.3 of birt and report engine.
For some of the columns, I have defined borders which are one pixel
wide.
Though I am able to see the borders in the PDF Version, the same don't
appear in the HTML (browser) version of the report.
At the same time, I am able to see the background color , font etc in
both the Browser version AS WELL AS the PDF versions.

Please advice!
Abhilash

Back to the top